Need help with UK immigration?

If you are on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, your family members (dependants) have the right to undertake most employment (with the exception of Doctor or Dentist in Training unless certain conditions apply), self-employment and be a professional sportsperson.

They can also study at both private and state school or university, but they may need to apply for an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS). Additionally, they can be self-sufficient in the UK.

They cannot claim public funds.

2018-11-26T17:39:16+00:00November 26th, 2018|Categories: |Comments Off on What rights do my Family Dependents have in the UK if I hold Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?