Need help with UK immigration?

You can study on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, although it should not be your main activity which is to carry out your business. You might need to obtain an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate in relation to your course/research and present it to your institution prior to commencing your studies.

2018-11-26T17:38:23+00:00November 26th, 2018|Categories: |Comments Off on Can I study on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa?