There are numerous requirements in order to obtain a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, depending on your personal and business circumstances. The following are some key requirements:
1. You must be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
2. You must have access to at least £50,000 investment funds from specific investment vehicles. Alternatively, you must have access to at least £200,000. In both cases, these funds must be held in one or more regulated financial institutions and be free to spend on UK business.
3. You must meet the English language requirement.
4. You must be able to support yourself during your stay and your dependants if any. You will need to show that you have adequate personal savings for 90 consecutive days prior to your application.
5. You must be at least 16 years old.
6. You must provide a clear business plan.
7. You might need to attend an interview at the Home Office or Embassy.
As QC Immigration client, you will benefit from our thorough guide for any interview, document checks and ongoing advice.