Need help with UK immigration?

Fiancé or Fiancée Visa2019-03-31T20:02:01+00:00

Fiancé Visa

If you are not married and wish to ENTER the UK to marry your (British/settled) Fiancé, you will be applying for ENTRY CLEARANCE to JOIN your partner in the UK, under the Fiancé Visa route.

The Fiancé visa will be granted for 6 months. You will have to get married within this time, then switch to a Spouse Visa (Leave to Remain with your partner, as above) which would enable you to work thereafter.

You must also meet the financial requirement of:

  • £18,600 per year if you’re applying only for yourself
  • £22,400 per year for you and one child
  • £2,400 per year for each additional child

There are various ways to prove you meet the Financial Requirement. In addition to that, you will need to have documents to prove that you plan to marry or become civil partners within 6 months of arriving in the UK.

If you are engaged to a British citizen or someone who is settled in the UK and plan to marry within six months, you may be able to apply for a fiancé visa.

Please get in touch with QC Immigration to get information on specific documents required and different ways to meet the Financial Requirements.