Need help with UK immigration?

Tier 2 Visa Applications

UK-based organisations that want to employ applicants from outside the EEA and Switzerland require a valid Tier 2 sponsorship licence. Overseas Applicants wishing to apply for work in the UK will need a Tier 2 Sponsor before they can apply for leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK under a Tier 2 visa. Below, we have summarised the top sectors in which applications for Tier 2 visas were made.

QC Immigration: Tier 2 Visa & Sponsorship Licence

We have successfully assisted both Tier 2 companies and employees with success in various sectors. Do get in touch with us should you require help in hiring foreign workers or working for a Sponsor company.  For additional information, please also see our pages on Tier 2 General visas and Employer Sponsorship Licences.

2018-11-11T23:03:40+00:00April 19th, 2017|Categories: Tier 2 Work Visa|Comments Off on Here Are The Most Popular Jobs For Tier 2 Applications In 2016!